1. Allow the Holy Spirit to bring conviction in the heart of a sinner by discussing God's Holy requirements as outlined int he moral law of the 10 commandments.
2. Watch for conviction - do not proceed until conviction is discovered.
3. Allow the weight of that conviction and the consequences of eternal hell to be fully realized by the sinner so that their spiritual tongue is wetted with a desire for righteousness and for deliverance.
4. Reveal the glorious work of the Son who died to pay the price for those who repent and trust in Him for salvation. Salvation is being reconciled to the Father, by the work of the Son and the power of the Holy Spirit.
5. Call the sinner to repent, and to make Psalm 51 their own prayer and to read their bible every day.